Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone know where to get Laura Mercier lipstick in Ma Cherie color?

I've run out of my favorite lipstick color and can't find it anywhere. The company, Laura Mercier, has discontinued it. I've searched the internet but can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find it? I've tried other brands but it's just not the same.Anyone know where to get Laura Mercier lipstick in Ma Cherie color?
I have worked in the cosmetic industry for 10 years. I have found that your best chance of finding a discontinued color is ebay. They can also only sell never used or tested products.





Its worth a try and good luck!Anyone know where to get Laura Mercier lipstick in Ma Cherie color?
I also did a search for you %26amp; tried everywhere inc. Ebay but no luck.


What I'd do next is if you have abit of the old one left, draw a line of it at the top corner of a blank white tissue or piece of paper. Then go round %26amp; draw other similiarly coloured lipsticks next to it; this way you can find the closest match. sorry that's all I can suggest.
i would say ebay





but be careful there are people selling knock offs!





there are people selling fake mac pigments..there are even vids on youtube of how to tell if u bought a fake mac pigment!





soo online is best choice...but BE CAREFUL..there are shady people selling fakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union