Monday, November 30, 2009

Question about laura mercier?

Ive been wanting to try it badly. Is there mineral powder foundation better than bare essentials?Question about laura mercier?
Its really expensive. I'd either stick with bare minerals or check out everyday minerals. People say their Mineral Makeup is better than bare minerals. I didn't have a good customer service experience with them...but most people have so I guess its worth a shot!Question about laura mercier?
i used that for my wedding, and tried it out at sephora first... they were amazing with helping me.


also avon products are amazing %26amp; nicely priced at the same time.


they also have a younger line called mark.


try out their minerals powder, i use it every day!!!


i sell avon, if you have any questions please feel free to ask, check out my website


www.youravon.com/shawnalowe
  • NSW Research chemicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union