Monday, November 30, 2009

Laura mercier tinted foundation and spots?

has anyone had any problems with this product? after reading fantastic reviews i thought i'd give it a try. but have noticed the few days after i wear it or if i wear it 2 days in a row my skin is very uncomfortable and i have dry patches and some spots.





by the way i use the oil free one (haha)Laura mercier tinted foundation and spots?
No, but I've never used the oil-free version. Do you apply regular moisturizer before the tinted moisturizer? Because that will help a lot.Laura mercier tinted foundation and spots?
No that hasn't happened to me but I did found that the Hard Candy tinted moisturizer is the best in my opinion!


Also, make sure to use a moisturizer underneath the tinted moisturizer. Make sure you are removing your makeup every night before you go to bed also, that might help, and take a look at your cleansing steps!
That happened to me. My skin got really dry and I ended up having a big breakout afterward, too. It's a good product, just not for my [our] skin. I only use loose powder now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union