Monday, November 30, 2009

Laura mercier?

hey anybody uses her products? i wanna try using her tinted moisturiser or foundation.. is it any good? im using true match now and just wanted a change. tell me what u think or gimme suggestions thanksLaura mercier?
I've heard the same thing but check out www.makeupalley. It is a free membership site with consumer to consumer reviews of beauty products.Laura mercier?
I tried the tinted moisturizer SPF 20 a couple of years ago... it didn't do much for me. I ended up throwing the tube away... it just wasn't anything special.


I have combo skin and use Peter Thomas Roth moisturizing gel and Mac Studio Fix.
i want to try the tinted moisturizer too but its so pricey.


i heard that it wasnt worth the high price.
I am using the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer now and i think it's great. It's light weight and oil free, great for a light makeup look. I also bought the foundation base (no color) to go under my foundation when I needed a heavier makeup look. It helped keeps makeup on for hours! I haven't had a chance to use their foundation though, but I have been using many foundations, and MAC is the best.
I have not used the tinted moisturizer, but I LOVE the oil-free foundation. Hand down the best. If money is not an option, LM is a great brand, with one exception. The finishing powder had cornstarch. Not good if you are prone to breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union