Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer any good?

Yes.


- lightweight


- good coverage


:)Is Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer any good?
Yes, I strongly recommend itIs Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer any good?
Yeah, it's really expensive though $40.


I've heard many good things about the Wet N Wild/Covergirl tintedmoisturizer. If you're looking for a department store brand, try the Kiehls tinted moiustrizer, you get double the product for around $25.
I've used it in the past, and for the money, it's really not worth it.





I happen to really like Lauren Hutton's No Shine Tinted Moisturizer, it's less expensive than Laura Mercier and in my opinion it gives you a more natural look, and it evens out your skin tone to the point that it looks flawless!





If you're interested, you can check it out here: http://www.laurenhutton.com/tinted-moist鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union