Monday, November 30, 2009

How are Laura Mercier products for acne-prone skin?

I have oily, acne-prone skin. I have been looking for some different makeup to try. I would also really like to use a primer but am afraid of it causing acne. I've heard that the oil-free primer from Laura Mercier is good for acne-prone skin. I've also heard tha the Laura Mercier foundation is good for acne-prone skin.


Any thoughts?How are Laura Mercier products for acne-prone skin?
I would recommend that you try a oil and silica free primer. There are a couple that I love!!





Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Primer


Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer


both work nice and do not leave a residue on your face.





Some great foundations that work well is





Smashbox Halo foundation


Smashbox Hi Def Foundation


Bare Minerals


Urban Decay Mineral





I think they work great and cover well.


One thing that you may find from some products like the Bare Minerals is the formula is so pure, when you use it your skin will go through a ';Detox'; phase where you skin will tend to purge excess oil and whatnot so don't get discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union