Monday, November 30, 2009

Smashbox Tinted Moisturizer or Laura mercier tinted moistiurizer?

I am 15 and in need of a new tinted moisturizer.


What do you think is better Smashbox Tinted Moisturizer or Laura mercier tinted moisturizer?


any other suggestions...?


thanks for your help Smashbox Tinted Moisturizer or Laura mercier tinted moistiurizer?
I have Smash box Tinted Moisturizer, you have to be careful choosing your shade - I usually get medium (not too light or too dark) but with this moisturizer it was too dark and I looked like I got a major tan. But it moisturized my face well.





Truth is any lotion will moisturize your face - after you get out of the shower (warm/hot water) and have washed your face, your pores are clean and open so put moisturizer on BEFORE drying your face, and let it dry. Your skin will soak up the moisture and rehydrate.[=

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union