Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone tried laura mercier skin care?

I like the tinted moisturizer and was thinking of trying more of this line's products such as the skin care products. the ingredients in the products look pretty good. anyone had good results with this line?Has anyone tried laura mercier skin care?
I have not personally used Laura Mercier's skin care line but I have used their mineral foundation. I recommend that you go to makeupalley.com and set up an account where you can read reviews for almost any beauty product out there. Laura Mercier is on there. I use this website any time I am going to buy something cosemtic related. Has anyone tried laura mercier skin care?
Yes! I had fabulous luck with it. I highly recommend the face primer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union