Monday, November 30, 2009

Mac Fluidline, Bobbie Brown Liquid Gel, or Laura Mercier Cake Liner?

I have never used liquid eyeliner before, but i want to start.





MAC Fluidline


Bobbie Brown Liquid Gel


Or


Laura Mercier Cake Eyeliner





any opinions about these products?





Experience?





I would probably just get brown, i'm not into bright colors, and i have brown hair and hazel eyes, so brown eyeliner normaly looks great on me.





Thanks!Mac Fluidline, Bobbie Brown Liquid Gel, or Laura Mercier Cake Liner?
I agree - MAC Fluidlines are the best!


Use the 266 brush with them, and it's an easy enough art to master.


Fluidlines have a little slip time, so you can smudge it to create a beautiful smokey eye if you like, but once it dries it won't budge. (I once left it one for 3 days straight - not intentionally, I was on a road trip - and it still looked perfect!)


Dip Down is a great colour too. So is Brassy, if you're after something with a little more oomph.Mac Fluidline, Bobbie Brown Liquid Gel, or Laura Mercier Cake Liner?
MAC fluidline hands down! It's better than anything i've ever used before. It lasts for ever never fading away. I use it on my waterline and never have to touch it up during the day, it doesn't go anywhere. They have a brown one I like, its called Dip Down. Go get it. There is a lot of eyeliner in there so it lasts a long time, I've had mine for almost a year and it's barley gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union