Monday, November 30, 2009

Laura mercier flawless face kit or bare minerals?

which do you think is better for everyday use? i have acne prone skin.Laura mercier flawless face kit or bare minerals?
Laura Mercier over Bare Minerals. Bare Minerals has bismuth in it %26amp; that caused my face to burn %26amp; itch %26amp; have more breakouts.





Use a daily acne cleansing moisturing treatment by Clean %26amp; Clear. I swear by it~~ and my face looks better. Just use it every day. I like Morning Burst as an exfoliator. Their moisturizer is oil free %26amp; is a good base before applying makeup. Then I use C %26amp; C's acne spot treatment.





Check out Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup Natural Look. Its perfect for acne prone skin!


I also like Physicians Formula cosmetics too.Laura mercier flawless face kit or bare minerals?
Laura Mercier Mineral Make-up also contains Bismuth! Report Abuse

Bare minerals!





I've used it for two years now it works great.





It stays on ALL day, so you don't need to reapply it.





It hasn't clogged up my pores, so my face stays really clear.





It has the best coverage. I can use it to cover up a really big red zit and you can't even see that it's there when your done.





It's easy and quick to apply.





It protects your skin from the sun.





You only need a little bit to give you movie star make up.





I definitely recommend it.
I think bare escentuals is the best. I have acne prone skin too and after i used bare escentuals i havent had any acne problems because it has really good natural medication in it. Its light and aborbs lots of oils and makes you look natually beautiful
i have bare minerals. its good. but there is probably something better out there. i have acne and it doesn't cover everything up. it helps a lot with redness but it isn't everything its said to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union