Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are laura mercier products good?

i want to get some eye cream shadow and some foundation primer.has anyone of you are using laura mercier products or used them before??


thanksAre laura mercier products good?
THEY ARE ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING NEARLY EVERYTHING I OWN IS FROM THEIR OR MAC OR CHANEL!!!! IT IS FANTASTIC/!!!!! the toner, cream eye shadows,concealer, tinted mouisturisers and foundation primers are my absolute favourites i would reccommend them to anyone! although they are a little bit expensive i think its definitley worth it.Are laura mercier products good?
I have a friend who swears by them.
I just recently started using their foundation primer and LOVE it. The eyeshadows are wonderful - I have been using them for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union