Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's your fave brand of makeup? I looove laura mercier!?

MAC, Clinique and Neutrogena.What's your fave brand of makeup? I looove laura mercier!?
Burt's Bees. Natural stuff that doesnt hae negative effects on your skin. If i use makeup I use Burt's Bees. Unfortunately where I am currently living you can't get it. I cried when I found outWhat's your fave brand of makeup? I looove laura mercier!?
I discovered Laura Mercier in spring of this year. I went in to try the Flawless Silk Creme Foundation. I love it!!! It covers my rosacea nicely, it doesn't settle into my lines, it's not too heavy, nor is it too oily. I also bought the secret brightener which I use occasionally and the foundation primer and concealer. I was given a free eyeshadow single that I absolutely love. The color is rich and makes my blue eyes pop. I bought all this at a makeup counter in Nordstroms at Tyson's Corner in VA. I had the nicest saleswoman. I just bought another silk Creme Foundation. It really lasts a long time. I can't say enough good things about it!!!
cover girl
Benefit
Cover girl fan here!
maxfactor
Almay and bare minerals :)
Tigi makeupp if my favorite it is from the people that make bedhead products......they colors are very true to shade and you know when you get a makeupp and you like the eyeshawdow color but them you go home and try it on and it is no as viberant or true to tone......bedhead makeupp is......i love it and i think you should try ittt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union