Thursday, December 10, 2009

NARS or Laura Mercier makeup???

I have combo skin which tends to be a little oily at times, and I have redness on my cheeks that appear about midday. My skin is really sensitive, and I can't decided between Nars Balanced Liquid Foundation or a product from Laura Mercier. I heard that both were great. Has anyone got any tips for me? Thanks!NARS or Laura Mercier makeup???
In my experience you really have to try it----everyone's skin is different. Like the girl who said Laura Mercier was too yellow..... I disagree because most foundations are too pink for my skintone. Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier have more yellow in them and work perfect for me. My advice is go to Nordstroms or Sax, or order from Sephora online (they let you return if you don't like it even after you've used it.) and ask at the counter for a small free sample. I just did this yesterday because I'm trying to choose between Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier's foundations. Even though I had both shades put on me, I still waited to decide and went home with the samples. You need to try them out for a few days, see yourself in different lighting etc. before you know for sure what works for you.NARS or Laura Mercier makeup???
Well i have sensitive skin and the best thing is definetly Bare Minerals. It so light and you can fall asleep with it on and not break out . You should definetly try it.
between the two, I'd definately choose the NARS. laura merciers foundations are all too yellow based, and just don't look natural or healthy.


Best Wishes
NARS
Does the Laura Mercier also have a ';balancing liquid foundation';?


I would use either but make sure it is recommended for combination skin.





What about getting a sample of both?


I have used the Laura Mercier and was not that impressed, but they are both great products.





If you live near a Sephora they do give out samples.


Also you may want to try a primer to help foundation go on smoothly and disguise reddness. It helps makeup not sink into the pores and can control oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union