Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your opinion on Mac & Laura Mercier foundation?

What is your opinion on MAC Studio Fix Fluid?


What is your opinion on MAC Studio Tech?


%26amp; What is your opinion on Laura Mercier Oil Free Liquid?


(if you've only used one tell me how you like that one)





Do these offer coverage that will cover redness and such?


Do they stay on all day?


Do they make your skin flake?


Do they make your skin oily in the middle of the day or do they fend off oil?





Thanks for all the help! I'm just trying to find a foundation that will cover my redness and even out my skintone and give me a matte finish. Thanks again!What is your opinion on Mac %26amp; Laura Mercier foundation?
i used to use mac,studio fix. like you i love my coverage, but i found mac too expensive and that a bottle only lastest me 3 months max! i use elizabeth arden flawless finish, its coverage is amazing,its only 15euro, doesnt stay on as long as mac but i think its much nicer. estee lauder double wear has very good coverage too, i just find it a bit heavy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union