Thursday, December 10, 2009

Laura Mercier 'Secret Camouflage'?

For anyone that uses/has used it. What did/do you think about it? Any good?Laura Mercier 'Secret Camouflage'?
I'm a professional makeup artist and I tried this product after a lot of my makeup artist friends raved about it. I really didn't get on with it though. I found it very hard to blend. The one in the compact that comes with two colours (one shade to match the undertones of your skin and one to conceal) I really hated. I much prefer the Bobbi Brown concealers and correctors.Laura Mercier 'Secret Camouflage'?
Yes you're right. The average elephant sneezes 22,000 times a day.
I use shade 2 and it isn't dry but has texture. It melds into skin and becomes invisible although looks like it wouldn't. I love it. Usually concealer tends to be to light or look like concealer but this is different. Oh, I use ';Secret Concealer.'; not the one you asked about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union