Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want to try Laura Mercier but I have no idea what foundation,powder, concealer I should get? Help Please!:-)?

you should go to a laura mercier counter, the sales person will help you pick out the shade, and the type you need. there are many different types of foundation/powder/and concealer. first you need to find out what skin type you have, then you need to decide what coverage you need.I want to try Laura Mercier but I have no idea what foundation,powder, concealer I should get? Help Please!:-)?
I use her and I love it! Iuse her mineral foundation. But as for the rest, go and ask the makeup advisor at the store to match you.I want to try Laura Mercier but I have no idea what foundation,powder, concealer I should get? Help Please!:-)?
you can ask the makeup advisor to match your skin or try a sample
S
  • NSW Research chemicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union