Thursday, December 10, 2009

Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer?

I have a moisturizer but i'm running out.


I'm thinking about getting laura mercier's tinted moisturizer.


Is it worth $42? It is pretty expensive for a moisturizer.


Also, it's kind of hard to find your color match.


I'm medium with yellow undertonesLaura Mercier tinted moisturizer?
I have tried Stila's tinted moisturizer which is also expensive, but the shade choice and finish is great.





Tinted moisturizers can be a rip off in general. What I would suggest it buying a liquid foundation instead. If you want the sheer coverage of a tinted moisturized. Take a dab of foundation on the back of your hand and mix it with a dab of your favorite moisturizer and apply. This is what I've started doing now, and it works great. I can adjust the coverage to suit the occasion.





Hope that helps =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union