Thursday, December 10, 2009

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer?!!?

Who has tried this?


Is it any good?


Does it last in hot weather and give a decent amount of coverage?


thanksLaura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer?!!?
I have personally never used it, but I always wanted to. I've done a lot of research on this product and I think it might be one of the best tinted moisturizers out there. Here, check out the reviews for this thing: http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer?!!?
I love laura Mercier products. I havnt used the tinted moisturizer but its an award wining product. however if u want coverage u should use the foundation.I use it w/smashbox primer n it stays on all day.I live in LA so its HOT here.Its great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union