Thursday, December 10, 2009

Khol Eyeliner--Laura Mercier or Chanel?

Which is a better choice for the inner lid (wetline)?Khol Eyeliner--Laura Mercier or Chanel?
the best of the best is Lancome, trust me, I've used it all my life, every day, my mom's used it all her life, every day. It goes on the color it says it is not lighter, for example black goes on black not gray. It doesn't smear. It's made in Germany. it's the best. another really good one is loreal khol pencil. I use black. They used to make it in germany and it would go on black. super dark, no smearing at all, then I bought it again about 2 months ago and it was made in brazil, it was no good. If you buy loreal make sure it's made in GERMANY. the best khol eyeliners come from GERMANY. so if you'll only pick between chanel and Laura Mercier check if it's made in germany, Italy and London are fairly good too, but germany is absolutely the best.Khol Eyeliner--Laura Mercier or Chanel?
I usually use M.A.C, but out of those two, I'm going to go with Chanel. I love a lot of their cosmetics.
i like chanell better


i don't even use it but


i like that company better!!!


oh!!! um...


i do like it better but keep in mind that


i've never heard of the other one!!!


oh!!! and i'm not stupid


i just don't have anything else to do


i finished all my maths and physic excersises for the whole chapter and i don't wanna continue to the next by myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union