Thursday, December 10, 2009

Laura Mercier??

r Laura Mercier products good??





and what about the foudantions ?Laura Mercier??
I've only had some of her products for the last yr or two, but they are great. I thought I could find a better tinted moisturizer in other lines, but they all had too much yellow or orange in them. I love some things (MAC e/s, blush, etc) from other lines and they are less$, but LM really has great stuff. Since the beginning of this yr, she added more color choices to foundations (I wear Porcelain) and you need a tiny amt.





I got one of the mineral cheek colors - seriously, lol, you need such a small amt to get great payoff on. Very pigmented.





I could go on and on - but you get the gist!!Laura Mercier??
i forgot to tell you on the other answer i left that another drawback for Mercier foundations is the color range. Because they are sheer, they are not a whole lot of colors.





My mom and I have both used her foundations. My mom LOVES the tinted moisturizer, and I got married in the O/Free foundation. My photos came out fabulous!
they're okay.


but the prices make it not worth it


the foundations are good. they do win a lot of awards.


but for 40$ for foundation, ill stick to MAC and bare escentuals
  • NSW Research chemicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union