Thursday, December 10, 2009

BETTER Foundation? Laura Mercier,Lancome, Bobbi Brown??

ugh!!!! cant decide!!! I need a pale ivory one, NO pink or yellow undertones!!!!!!!!!!!! hate those :(BETTER Foundation? Laura Mercier,Lancome, Bobbi Brown??
MAC is the best for foundation.BETTER Foundation? Laura Mercier,Lancome, Bobbi Brown??
I guess if I WERE TO USE ONE IT WOULD BE Lancomb I HEARD OF THAT cosmetic before not the others


thank you
I just found this great foundation...it's by Jane Iredale and it's a mineral powder. It's coverage awesome but light it feels like your face is bare but it covers your flaws. I got mine at Dermacare they found the right shade for me. Look at her website it's


www.janeiredale.com
How about one with a very light beige undertone.. why go with pale ivory or ugly yellow
The absolute best is Perscriptives. They can custom blend anything for your perfect shade. I use Virtual Matte. I get so many compliments on my skin when I use their makeup.
Try some MAC!!!!
omg use id bare minerals. its not cheap but i gauruntee you'll fall in love with it!! i have a ton of freckles and when i put on the foundation they go away(for me, thats a good thing) and if you get the right color, you wont even be able to tell ur wearing makeup. it also feels light. USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union