Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I use Laura Mercier makeup...???

If I use it to cover up a fairly large eczema spot, will it be bad for my skin or cause irritation?If I use Laura Mercier makeup...???
Hi, I'm a makeup artist at Sephora. Laura Mercier makeup products don't cause irritation. I have been using her products for years and have never had any problems. You may want to try Bare Escentuals. A lot of my girlfriends use it, and they all love it! They have a Starter Kit that would be perfect for you to try. It is a great value too.





Here's a link:





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





They have it in different colors too.





I hope this helped! Feel free to come in for a free consultation. Good luck! =)If I use Laura Mercier makeup...???
Well I think the best brand for that would be Clinique.


Because your skin is realllyy sensitive and it has Eczema.


Clinique line is dedicated to people with sensitive skin.


Good Luck! =)
I've used Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and it didn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin at all. I don't have eczema though, so I can't tell you how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union