Thursday, December 10, 2009

What MAC studio Fix foundation color is the same as Laura Mercier's foundation powder 5?

I have been using MAC studio fix for over five years, but since I moved to England my skin tone has got lighter, when I go to the MAC counters in London, the make up artists are just so rude, they never help me, they always say: that color is fine, you can't go lighter! and is obvious that my skin color is paler so when i applied the C4 it looks darker than my chest/arms. I tried Laura Mercier's foundation powder 5 and is exactly what i was looking for, the only problem is that I have one foundation powder from MAC that I want to exchange or return, and in order to do it, I need your help, which color in MAC do you think is the same as 5 Laura Mercier powder foundation?What MAC studio Fix foundation color is the same as Laura Mercier's foundation powder 5?
Sorry, I don't know but you should speak to a manager at the counter ... that is ridiculous! You can definitely do lighter than C4, they have C3 and C2!! Just go to the store and speak to a manager about all of your trouble. I find the service at a stand alone store is often better ... Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union