Thursday, December 10, 2009

Laura mercier cosmetics...?

i just recently bought the laura mercier transluscent loose powder, do i still have to buy the tinted moisturizer and primer foundation to achieve that flawless look even though i will not use the foundation? OR can i still use the tinted moisturizer and primer foundation without using the foundation? i'm still a student so i don't want to really spend much time in doing my make up, i just want to maintain that ';fresh'; face...





p.s. my face sometimes gets oily during the day especially when its hot (when i sweat)...





really need some advice... thanks...Laura mercier cosmetics...?
I use the Laura Mercier oil free primer and tinted moisturiser - no foundation. The tinted moisturiser goes on and stays on a lot better with the primer.


I'd say you have normal to combination skin so definitely go for the oil free range. I've noticed a significant improvement in the afternoon shiny forehead syndrome since I started using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union