Thursday, December 10, 2009

Laura mercier silk creme foundation.?

i suffer from acne scars.


i have combination/acne prone skin. i am looking for a light foundation with fair coverage that i will be able to wear all day. i live in california, so the weather is really hot and humid. (especially during the summer)


i want something that wont look ';cakey'; or ';melt';


and something which will sooth my skin and not cause me to break out.


has anyone tried this foundation before?





thank you!Laura mercier silk creme foundation.?
Not really sure what I would recommend to you. There are so many products out there so what I end up doing is starting cheap and trying out a few different ones.This is a good review website at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and see what everyone recommends.Laura mercier silk creme foundation.?
I tried Laura Mercier's oil-free liquid foundation the other day. I really liked it - the color was a great match and it had a satin finish. I did not buy it though because it has no SPF and it's loaded with parabens (five of them). You have to try it to know if it works for you. Buy one and keep the receipt so that you could return it if it doesn't work for you...


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union