Thursday, December 3, 2009

Laura mercier mineral powder question....?

i just bought it and it's quite ok. but what do you guys think about it? have you ever tried it? i like sheer make-up and lightweight, plust i've got combination skin....I need your feedback.....thanks!Laura mercier mineral powder question....?
Laura Mercier is all I wear! I use all of her skin-care products and all of her makeup products.. all of her products, period. I love the way that her line of cosmetics makes my skin look flawless. I started wearing Laura Mercier on my wedding day and never looked back after the reaction I received from my husband: ';You have never looked so beautiful.';





I have tried the mineral powder but it isn't my favorite. I have combination skin also and I use the regular Foundation Powder. I find that it works wonders for my skin because you can use it wet or dry! So in the summer when your skin is full of moisture and almost oily, you can use the powder which will take away the shine.. and in the winter when your face needs the hydration, you can turn the powder into a creamy foundation by just wetting it a little bit. It goes on smooth and light-weight, it is very sheer but you can use it to give you plenty of coverage when you need it.





All in all though, I recommend anything that's Laura Mercier so kudos to you! :) I hope you enjoy it!Laura mercier mineral powder question....?
I personally do not think her make up is worth the price tag. I just got the oil free foundation %26amp; have already sent it back as it does not over very good coverage unless you cake it on. And then in order for it to work ';properly'; you have to buy her primer and then the setting powder - all for a steep price tag of about $100. Not worth it to me.
  • NSW Research chemicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credit union