Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which foundation is good?avon personal match?loreal true match?or laura mercier?

i want full cover ,my skin is oilyWhich foundation is good?avon personal match?loreal true match?or laura mercier?
I use L'oreal's true match and I love it. It's great for oily skin and doesn't feel too heavy. I also like Infalliable from L'oreal and Cover Girl's clean makeup- smells like noxema and helps control oil.Which foundation is good?avon personal match?loreal true match?or laura mercier?
I have to say as a makeup artist and user of all those mentioned at one time or another that Laura Mercier is the best. It is widely known in the industry as one of the best. I would say if you have oily skin to get the Laura M. Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer for foundation in the Spring and Summer. It gives just enough coverage without looking heavy. it is very sheer looking and glowy, and lasts very well. Also is great for your skin. And a little goes a long way. Sephora online or in stores is the place to get it. HTH
Loreal true match. I use the concealer and blush and I love love it!!!
loreal
i think u should use andrea ... but get the one thats oil free so it wontclog up ur pores and u wont look to fake.
i havent tried anything but the loreal true match and i have oily skin too and it did no justice....i use matte moose now....i cant remember who makes it tho....it doesnt have that oil base to it...goes on smooth and stays on
I know it's not any of those but I've found the maybellene dream matte mousse has amazing coverage.. My skin tones are off and it makes it look really even
My personal favorites are Prescriptives and MAC. I have oily skin too so I understand. MAC is about $15-$20 cheaper than Prescriptives. Prescriptives does custom blend foundation. MAC has Studio Fix powder foundation...I love this. Its pefect for oily skin. Its about $25. To cover any blemishes or dark spots you should get the Studio Finish Concealer(in the pot). Its $14.50. Now, my number 1 favorite from MAC is Blot Powder. This is something that you can use throughout the day to control shine. Its doesn't cake up on your face or change the color of your foundation. Love it! I think that is about $20.
UGHH Laura Mercier is so overrated. It broke me out.





Right now I am back the my fave, Clinique Superbalanced
AVON SUKS! DON'T BUY AVON
laura mercier (expensive)


or mary kay full coverage foundation


or maybelline maybelline pure makeup





good luck!
Mary Kay full coverage foundation I'm not just saying that because I sell it but because I use it and it even hides my summer freckles (my mom is a red head so when I get sun burned after the burn fades I'm left with a tan and really pale freckles for a while exspecialy on my nose and forehead.)
Revlon makes great foundation and concealers. It just depends on your skin type. I spent hundreds of dollars for years until I found the right ty pe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union