Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Laura Mercier Good?

I was wondering if Laura Mercier Foundation, along with the other face things, are good. It's pretty expensive, so I was wondering if it worked, if I can get it elsewhere less expensive, and if I could try it first somehow. Thanks!Is Laura Mercier Good?
yeah its really good.Is Laura Mercier Good?
I've never used her foundation, but her Secret Camouflage concealer, is out of this world. It's one of those things I have to have in my bag at all times!! I have tried the tinted moisturizer, and it is good, it's not my number 1 favorite, but it's really good. I also love her loose powders.


I could really care less about her shadows and such. That's all I've tried so far I think.
yeppppp !!


and laura mercier tinted moisturizer is the best product everrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union