Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lancome,Estee Lauder,Clinique,MAC,or Laura MErcier?

i have dry skin without moisturizer. My skin is sensitive to bismuth and not sure if talc as wel..





I want a light-medium coverage taht will cover few acne scars and not break me out, gives me a matte finish or natural, and NOT GREASY,SMELLY, or whatever. MY SKIN IS SOMEWHAT SENSITIVE.





I would like to try liquid/powder foundation.. i dont think creme good for my skin...





please dont say BARE ESCENTUALS,,, i think that has bismuth in it,,, correct me if i am wrong





THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!Lancome,Estee Lauder,Clinique,MAC,or Laura MErcier?
I had really sensitive skin as a teenager and Clinique stuff always helped me. I got the liquid foundation and a light powder. It covered the scars without drying my face more. I'd go to a mall and sit at the counter and have one of the ladies help you pick out some light colors.Lancome,Estee Lauder,Clinique,MAC,or Laura MErcier?
Your skin is just like my friends. She's allergic to all of those agredients in the foundation.


I recommend the Philosophy SuperNatural Foundation. You can get this at Sephora, Macy's and nordstrom.


It's TALC Free too!
lancome and chanel are good picks, mars too :)
definitely clinique super moisture!! go to the counter and they can assess you skin type and the exact shade you will need
I love estee lauder foundation it's really good and has a great finish! and CHANEL has really good ones I recommend CHANEL even more!
clinique supermoisture makeup. very very good. i've got dry skin too but this moisturises without adding too much shine.
I would try Mac Mineralize SPF15, it is a liquid foundation...but u are not as prone to break out since it has minerals in it...it also has a moisturizer in it to leave your skin silky all day...its coverage is also more flawless...HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union