Thursday, December 3, 2009

Laura Mercier or Make up forever? ?

I use laura mercier silk creme foundation and love it, Although I was reading some reviews on the Makeup Forever Mat Velvet plus and it looks to be great coverage. I have combination skin it goes from normal to oily, I don't know why i would want to switch, i just like to try new things. so has anyone tried the makeup forever? Laura Mercier or Make up forever? ?
Laura Mercier











mark kLaura Mercier or Make up forever? ?
Makeup Forever is fabulous, but sometimes their foundations can feel a little heavy, so if you're willing to work with it, you'll be happy with it. It's sold at Sephora, so feel free to drop by, give it a test run, and decide for yourself, but I really do think it's a product you'll like. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union