Thursday, December 3, 2009

What make-up brand is best for combination skin? ( MAC, Lancome, Laura Mercier, etc)?

ive been using MAC for quite sometime but id like a change for some reason MAC foundation seems too heavy or like its caked on..i want to swtich to a brand that had decent coverage but isnt heavy. i also want a really good eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow..any ideas?What make-up brand is best for combination skin? ( MAC, Lancome, Laura Mercier, etc)?
For combination skin, Clinique use to have a workout makeup that was great. It didn't go on to heavy and it had a nice matte finish.


The best eyeliner I think is Lancome because it goes on so creamy and they have some real rich colors.


I like Clinique shadow too, because I'm partial to their golds and bronze colors.What make-up brand is best for combination skin? ( MAC, Lancome, Laura Mercier, etc)?
i like philosophy's big eyes liner and mascara. for coverage i use bare minerals. lips i use a minty tinted balm.
I like Lancome or Clinque.
lancome
Hi, I know what you are getting at. I have had problems all my life with my facial skin. Large pores, combination with the oily T zone plus my skin is ultra sensitive and easily irritated. In my quest for the best foundation I have found that the brand Sheer Cover serves me really well. It is an extremely fine powder. It is one of those products advertised on TV through infomercial and you just ring the number and place your order. It is very reasonably priced and you will receive, once you have ordered your first one, a new lot every three months. You can cancel this at any time or return with a money back guarantee. I can vouch for this. The foundations come in varying shades so you can mix several as I do to best approximate your skin tone. It lasts all day and looks very natural so that people are unaware that you are wearing anything much. Of course if you are too heavy handed that will not be the case. The company also sells other make-up products and skin care creams etc. But I definitely suggest you give the foundation a try. As your confidence grows you can expand into the rest of the product range as you see fit.


.


Hope this helps you.
You may want to try Origins, Loreal, and Chanel.
biotherm %26amp; lancome works well for me
try clinique or clarins
The only product that I found to do the job is Avon. They offer the best for every different type of skin and the products are all guaranteed too.


I have found that none of their products are heavy or cake either and you won't be paying an arm and half a leg either for anything.


No I'm not a rep for Avon, just a happy customer for several years and counting too.


Hope this helps.
I used Bare Minerals. It was pretty good. I do love MAC tho. But everyones skin is different. Your gona have to keep trying different ones until you find the ones you like.
Hi! Mary Kay has some great full coverage but not heavy foundations! And they don't nearly cost as much as MAC! Take a look at my website! If you like what you see I can send you a sample of some foundations!





www.marykay.com/


crystalellefsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit union